Spa Policies & Etiquette
All guests using The Spa at Shangri-La Springs are required to register as a client. This can be done prior to your visit by registering online, or we can create this for you when you first arrive. Registration lets you manage your personal information, credit card details, contact preferences and your spa appointments online.
To create your client profile, please Register on our MindBody Site
As a courtesy to you, other guests and service providers, we strictly adhere to the spa cancellation policy: If you must reschedule or cancel an appointment, please advise us 24-hours in advance to avoid being charged 100% of the scheduled treatment fee. No-show appointments will be charged the full scheduled treatment fee.
Prices & Online Purchases
Gratuities are not included in the price and is at the discretion of individual guests. Thank you.
Before You Visit The Spa
- If you have a temperature above 100.4°F, or if you have developed cold or flu-like symptoms or other symptoms suggesting illness, we ask that you reschedule your service appointment.
- Wearing a face mask for your visit is optional. You may request that your Service Provider wear a mask.
- Gift certificates are void where prohibited or restricted by law.
- Gift certificates cannot be used to purchase gift certificates.
- Gift certificates are not valid until payment has been received and successfully processed at Shangri-La Springs.
- Shangri-La Springs reserves the right to refuse service or reverse any gift certificate purchase for any reason and return the funds to the purchaser.
- Gift certificates are only redeemable at Shangri-La Springs for the amount or service specified on the gift certificate.
- Except as required by law, gift certificates are not redeemable for cash and cannot be returned for a cash refund.
- If a purchase exceeds the amount listed on the gift certificate, the redeemer is responsible for paying the difference at time of purchase.
- For security purposes, a recipient may be required to show valid ID before he or she can redeem the gift certificate.
- Shangri-La Springs, its agents and vendors, may provide gift certificate purchasers with information about the redemption status of gift certificates.
- Shangri-La Springs reserves the right to immediately invalidate gift certificates, without notice, should it receive a credit card chargeback, returned check or other form of repudiated payment made towards the gift certificate.
- Shangri-La Springs is not responsible for lost or stolen gift certificates. Reasonable and prudent steps are taken to verify the legitimacy of a redeemer.
- Shangri-La Springs reserves the right to dishonor the gift certificate, if it reasonably believes it was not validly purchased, has already been redeemed, or the redeemer stole or is otherwise not the intended beneficiary of the purchaser.
- Shangri-La Springs, at its sole option and discretion (unless required by law) will replace a lost gift certificate, provided the original gift certificate is valid, has not been redeemed and the replacement is issued to the verifiable beneficiary of such gift certificate.
- Shangri-La Springs reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions from time to time at its sole discretion.
- Gift certificates, and these Terms and Conditions, are subject to and governed by the laws of Florida, without reference to its principles of conflicts of law.
- If any provision of these Terms and Conditions should, for any reason, be held invalid, prohibited by law or unenforceable in any respect, such term will not apply. However, the remainder of these Terms and Conditions shall be enforced to the full extent permitted by law. A court of competent jurisdiction is hereby empowered to modify the invalid, prohibited or unenforceable provision to make it valid and enforceable.